Sunday, October 26, 2008

So....

it's been a couple of more months. I've been so bad keeping up this blog! I have the dropshots where all our pictures are, but it doesn't really tell you what we're up to. So - here's a brief synopsis of our life right now!



Somehow we've managed to become REALLY busy - and somehow we're about to get busier! How does this happen? When school started, I was scrambling to find things that would keep Tanner and I busy - and keep the TV turned off. Now - between playgroups, the gym, volunteering at the school, Daisy scouts and Cub scouts - I'm finding that I'm not home for very long at all during the day! AND - add gymnastics that Lizzie's asking to join and the fact that Jeremy has volunteered us to be Cub Scout Den Leaders - I'm not sure if we'll ever be home. But hey - if you're not home, you can't mess it up, right? LOL There is a silver lining! Remind me of that when I'm losing my mind in a couple of months!!

Life in NH is going well. Our getting involved more is bringing new friends and that is certainly helping our being so far away from everyone!

No comments: