Monday, April 30, 2007

Life is WILD!

Well - I think things will be slowing up soon! Mom leaves tomorrow and the new parents will be making their way homeward sometime this week. It's been pretty crazy around here!! Quickly:

Hunter is doing well - as always! He loves working with Jeremy on anything outdoors - especially his (yes, Hunter's) chainsaw! Jeremy's a bad influence on him! LOL

Lizzie's not going to preschool anymore. She seemed to love the idea - but when it came down to it - she never wanted to stay. It's just not worth it to me to fight her each day that she's supposed to go!! So - I'm pulling her out. Hopefully when "real" preschool starts next fall - it will go a little better!

Tanner continues to crack us up. His newest (that actually only cracked me up the first time, now he gets into trouble!) is, in his most defiant tone, "nuh uh, boss me!" Translated: You're not the boss of me". He is really very funny most of the time...just not so much with this! lol

Baby Nate is growing like a little weed. He's absolutely adorable and we're going to miss the new little "family" when the go back home. As much as I'd love for mom not to have to return to work, I'm really looking forward to getting to take care of him!!

That's all for now...oh - except:
Please pray for my friend Christie - in a nutshell, her water broke, she's only 25 weeks. We're praying for 10 more weeks before she delivers, but also for baby's health and safety if she delivers soon!!

G'night!

No comments: