Thursday, May 03, 2007

And life goes on...

Well, we have the house to ourselves again. Feels a litte weird! We miss Bill, Tricia and Nate but are thankful that they are getting to get back home and begin their life as a little family! It seemed more like one HUGE family here...well, b/c it was. But I think they'll enjoy just experiencing Baby Nate without all the added noise of three other kids!!

I believe in my last post, I mentioned my friend Christie. Christie ended up having her baby on Tuesday afternoon and I'm so thankful to report that Baby Lily is doing VERY WELL. She weighed only 1 pound, 12 ounces, but it's been reported that she's strong and crying (they were told she probably wouldn't cry due to her under-developed lungs). We are so thankful that all is going even better than expected! Thanks to everyone that prayed for that family! Today I go see Christie and maybe get to peek at baby through a window. OK, so I probably won't get to actually see the baby, but I can dream, right?

Hopefully things are going to start to follow some sort of routine again...but so far, if we count today, it's not happening now. Hunter is home feeling a bit puny...he had a slight fever, so I just let him stay home.

More later,

No comments: