Saturday, March 15, 2008

Life in New Hampshire

Well, it's been too long since I've updatd this blog. My apologies to those that actually come here to see what we're up to.


What have we been up to? Seems that much is going on, yet it's the same 'ole, same 'ole.


This winter has pushed my limits! Too much snow. I can't believe how much we've gotten. It even snowed this morning (MARCH 15th!!). We've been stuck in the apartment and it wears on my sanity! The kids are getting a bit stir-crazy too, so I hope it warms up soon. HOWEVER, after snow comes the MUD. I may decide I prefer the snow.


Jeremy's been traveling alot lately. We try to just go with the flow, but will be happier when he's home more!! We miss him when he's gone.


We're struggling with a home church. Our plan is to go back to the Boston COG7 next week and stay there. We've really missed being apart of a regular service. Please be in prayer for us regarding this issue.


The kids are doing great. We just can't believe how fast they're growing. They are all getting so tall (and outgrowing their clothing so quickly!).

Hunter is still enjoying his school. We did have a bit of an issue with a bully at school, but we are hoping that has been taken care of. It's really hard for me to call a 6-7 year old a bully. While it wasn't anything physical and it wasn't what most of us think a school bully is like, it was bullying all the same. Hunter is just fine and I hope he's learned a lesson from this as well.

Lizzie is doing REALLY well in preschool. She absolutely loves it. She would go all day, every day, if it were possible. She's has connected with a little girl named Caitlyn and they really enjoy each other. Lizzie got her ears pierced a month ago. She and DAD finally wore me down (sigh) and she really did well. I was really surprised at how brave she was. We took them out for the first time today to clean the earrings really good. I was a little concerned that she wouldn't let me put them back in, but she did!! We got her a new pair of earrings for her to wear - she gets them tomorrow. It's a surprise!

Tanner - turns 3 years old tomorrow and we really hope he doesn't outgrow his Diego kick anytime soon - as the party is ALL THINGS DIEGO! Go Diego Go! We're excited. This will really be his first birthday that he'll understand all the hype - so we're going all out (well, as all out as is possible for me - LOL). I made the cupcakes tonight - that will be iced and decorated tomorrow with Diego candies. Another big deal around here with Tanner is: HE'S POTTY-TRAINED! We started about 2 weeks ago and he's doing awesome!! He's even dry at night! NO more diapers! Tanner enjoys attending playgroup on Fridays and is always up for playdates with his *best buddy* Taite.

Well - I've got more news...but I'm going to post that later ( NO - I'm NOT pregnant!!! )

I'm sorry it took me so long to get this done and I hope to do better in the future!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
Nice to get "caught up" with your crew! I totally relate to the hubby traveling situation. Paul did his share during our time in Michigan. Here in Minnesota, he is home most of the time (only the occasional trip) and it makes things much more stable....for everyone! We are all well. Logan is 6th grade, Moira in 2nd, and Grady is enjoying Kindergarten! God blesses ALL THE TIME!

Virginia

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!!
I'm so glad I checked my old email account today, because I found a note from you.:) My new address is sjminica@yahoo.com. Your children are adorable! And I'm glad I'm in Texas after reading about all your snow. Lots happening around here too. Building a new home, Stu still growing his archery company(which I'm so proud of him!), homeschooling 2 boys while 1 boy takes a nap, and best of all expecting #4 end of October.
Write me sometime, love to hear from you!
Love, Jenny Minica