Monday, June 29, 2009

It's a Family Reunion

I just wanted to post about our upcoming vacation - b/c I'm super excited and I like to talk about it....so read on or not - your choice!

We are leaving in about 3 weeks headed to West Virginia. I CANNOT wait!!

Last year, my parents and kids and my husband, myself and kids went to West Virginia to visit my brother Bill. We had a GREAT time. We rented a cabin for 12 and stayed for a week. SUCH a great trip!! We hated to leave! When we were sharing with my other two brothers what a good time we had - and that we wanted to go back in two years for a family reunion - they didn't want to wait 2 years! So - we scheduled this trip - and it's finally almost here!!

We rented two cabins this time - as there will be around 23 of us. This will be the first time (I think) that we will all be together at the same time for any length of time. I can't wait for the cousins to get to play together.

The ages of the kids range from 3 months to 17 years! I remember family reunions on my dad's side years ago and they were SO fun!! I hope the kids have as much fun as we always did!!

Well, I guess that's all for now...I'm sure I'll have much to say about the trip once we're home.

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

I'm jealous:) Have a WONDERFUL time!!!

Amy said...

Thanks Kim!