Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So - what's the skinny on my jumping ship??

Well - there are several reasons that I am leaving Facebook. The biggest one being I am just trying to prioritize in my life right now and its not fitting. It just takes up too much of my time and I'm neglecting other areas of my life. I wish I could just back off a little, take a short break, only get on Facebook on Thursdays (ANDREA!!!!) or some other such option - but unfortunately - I'm an all or nothing kind of gal.

I have tried to wean myself off of soda many times. I can't do it - it's cold turkey or fully IV'd turkey. I prefer the IV, but have to stick with cold. I cannot keep soda in the house - or I drink it. (And yes, I do have a six-pack of Pepsi sitting on my counter!).

It's the same with Facebook - if I don't delete it, I will be back. Not just once a week to catch up, not just once a day to see what everyone's doing. But every time I have a free "moment" and sit down...my moment turns into a few moments.

So, there you go. I just told on myself.

I hope to keep this blog updated as much as possible. I plan to include Tannerisms (of course!!) - and Lizzieisms and Hunterisms!

I have all of three people that SOMETIMES read this blog - hopefully with my shameless plugging on FB, some more will join the ranks!!

Blessings!!!

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

That's okay if you only have 3 readers...I mostly blog just to see myself talk;)

Anonymous said...

I've bookmarked this page again, Amy, and I will be checking it to catch up....so maybe I won't have to call you too often!! But if you don't update...I'll need to hear from you....so..... Love you, sweetheart! Catch you later, MOM
P.S. guess I'll have to get a Google Account, too...so I won't always be "Anonymous" LOL