Thursday, March 08, 2012

Florida Vacation - Day 2 and 3

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Day 2


Lizzie and me waiting on the boys to ride
THIS:
Lizzie and I had NO interest! This ride did not look fun at all. BUT, notice Lizzie's shirt below?
The little skunk decided to try it!!! And she LOVED it! Which meant that *I* had to ride it, too - because I made the mistake of agreeing to ride ANY ride that Lizzie would ride! I did go - and I still have no interest in riding this ride!


The above pics were while we waiting on the Beauty & the Beast show to start! Loved it!


Phineas and Ferb!




Disney's Epcot Center
Day 3


Autographs from Daisy Duck and Stitch!


Getting ready to ride Mission: Space. LOVED this ride!


Kids got pulled into a street show...





Waiting on the tram to leave the park....got tired of waiting and walked instead!

No comments: