Thursday, October 06, 2005

I didn't sign up for..

KP duty.

So, Jeremy gets his deer - yipee, more deer meat that will be made into jerky. So, tonight he's grinding the meat - nothing like seeing raw meat covering your kitchen table - as I'm enjoying the kids sleeping and watching one of my favorites (Without A Trace - it was really good tonight!).

He says to me: why don't you come on over and get started on the clean up. HUH???? I didn't ask for him to grind up meat tonight and make a huge mess. And I sure as heck didn't volunteer to clean up!!! But - you know me (well, ok, most of you don't, but you'll learn) - I dutifully started cleaning up the big grinder that he started with (and decided wasn't working). GROSS!

Just wanted to share my woes!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Um...Ewwww. I don't think I could handle that very well. It's kind of like S when he catches and cleans fish. However, he knows better than to ask me to do any kind of helping with that at all. Ugh.

BTW: I love Without a Trace. It was a really good one this week, I agree.