Sunday, October 16, 2005

Time for an update...

It's been a while, so I thought I would try to give a brief update:

Hunter - doing great at preschool! He still just LOVES it and often talks about his friends: Jake Jack-In-The-Box, Madison Motorcycle, Leah Lighthouse, Josh Jack-O-Lantern, Matison Moon and there are many more, these are just the few that I recall! OH - he's Hunter Helicopter! He just had a dentist appt. last week that he did great at. Hopefully only one more and that will take care of all of them.

Lizzie - oh what can I say about our little lady? She's a monster! LOL She's doing great...back to no potty training. She just lost interest and since she's not even quite two and a half, we're not pushing anything! She'll get there! She's going "Number2" in the toilet, just not "Number1"! She's out growing all of her clothes. Today she's wearing some jeans that are too short for Hunter - they fit her perfectly! UGH!

Tanner - poor baby. He's a teething fool! He officially has 6 teeth and it appears that he's working on two more. He's been extremely fussy the past day or so. I'm about to lose my sanity! He just had his 6 month check up - well, he was 6 months, 3 weeks. He weighed 21lbs, 4 oz and is 28 and 1/4 inches long. He's in pretty much all 12 month sized clothes - with just a couple of 6-9 month outfits fitting him. He's "combo-crawling" - real/lunge/combat. He's almost sitting up from a crawl position - he's done it once using my leg as leverage.

They are all doing very well. We're getting Tanner's pics made soon - hopefully! And I'd like to get the three kids made after that.

Ok, done with my chatter....

No comments: