Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This wondrous thing...

I am a very practical person. Sometimes too practical for my own good. My husband has been working on me for the past 12 years...I'm learning that it's ok to be frivilous...JUST BECAUSE...every great once in a while - like once every other year (and also learning that we often get kicked in the financial butt for that). Anyway - this post isn't about being frugal, practical or SMART with money. This post is about the fact that:

I WANT AN IPOD!!!!....thanks to itunes (LOVE LOVE LOVE itunes)....and Jeremy.

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

I love my Ipod!!! Great invention!

Amy said...

Don't tell me that - you're supposed to tell me it's not worth the money and a waste and impractical (ok, well I already knew that last part! LOL).

The bad thing is, I want the *good* one - the one that's like $150...yikes. I want to categorize my playlists easily...
One of these days!!