Sunday, July 05, 2009

It's a whirlwind of activity...or will be tomorrow!

So, today is probably the last semi-restful, semi-relaxing day to be had for the next two months. I still have to get laundry done, but I'm planning to chill out as much as I can!

Beginning tomorrow: Cub Scout day camp starts for Hunter. I'll be driving the boys there and back nearly every day - with the exception of Tues. and Wed. mornings. It's a 35 min. drive one way. I will have to have Tanner and Lizzie to the sitter early - take the boys and get back to pick them up. Its back in the afternoon to do it again!! A plus for the two youngers: it's play date central this week for them. Thursday, we (Lizzie, Tanner and I) will spend the whole day at the camp volunteering...should be fun! I hope!!!

In between all the driving, I'm working on getting the house ready for company coming in next Sunday. Can't wait to see Bruce, Andrea and the boys!! While Bruce and Andrea are here, I still have to get ready for our vacation - so it will be laundry, laundry, laundry! And we have to determine what else we need to take, besides our clothing!

Then it's off to WV!! WHOOHOO! Family Reunion...we're super stoked! Jeremy has to leave on that Thursday headed to ????, hmm..I'm not even sure where...somewhere for work. The kid and I will leave early Sunday morning headed home - my first solo drive home with the kids. Should be interesting. Probably a good thing we're splitting it into two days! Jeremy will be gone during that next week.

Then it's Bible School the next week. Schmitz visit the following week - and then it's two weeks until we move.

Ok, I'm tired just typing it all up...I guess all this rain has been a good thing - it's kept us at home and rested up.

No comments: