Sunday, December 07, 2008

Another week...

Well - we're starting another week in the Scott household! Unfortunately, it's another BUSY one and another one minus the dad!

Life is busy and I know I need to continue with the Kids updates, Lizzie will be next - just need to take the time to sit and write it up.

A good report: The Daisy meeting went really well - we have a great group of girls and I'm really excited to get the group going. One thing I'm not thrilled to be starting is the Girl Scout Cookie sale...yuck. I'm really not good at this sort of thing, but we'll see how it goes! So, here's a shameless (or shameful) plug: want Girl Scout cookies??? Put your order in here! Want to help out Lizzie's troop, but don't want the cookies? You can order cookies to be donated to a charitable organization of the troops choice (we've not decided yet - most likely a homeless or woman's shelter).

I hope to get Lizzie's update up by Tuesday sometime! Too much going on tomorrow to mess with it! Errands, chiro appt., homework and Cub Scout meeting! UGH!

Happy Monday!!

No comments: