Thursday, December 11, 2008

WHY????? UGH!

So Hunter and I were working on his reading homework and his reading mentioned a will. He asked what it was, I explained that at some point he, Lizzie and Tanner would get all of mine and Jeremy's things...which is really laughable at this point in time, because....yeah - we got nuthin'.
He said he wanted my earrings so he could sell the stones. LOL - I told him the most valuable piece of jewelry I owned was my wedding ring.

He said, "oh, those are real diamonds?'"
I said, "yep, these two small ones, the big one and the other two...wait, one's missing!!!!!!!!!!!"

So, I'm missing one of my small stones from my wrap. Sooooo irritating.

Anyway.

Now - don't ya'll love how I turn one small fact into a pointless story! LOL

**end whine**

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Oh, I'm sorry you lost one of your diamonds!:(