Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Happy Anniversary.....to me.

So today is my and Jeremy's nine year anniversary! Nine years...wow. Sometimes it doesn't seem possible that it's been that long and other times, I feel like we've been together our entire lives.

I'm so thankful for my husband. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that GOD put us together. I am trying so hard to be the wife he deserves and I hope that he feels that!

Nine years....and the next chapter in our lives is beginning. Since we've decided to not have anymore children, I'm actually getting excited about what's next. I'm also starting to feel older LOL. For the longest time, I still felt like I was that "B" group girl in high school. Not saying that was a bad thing. I was happy being in the "b" group. What I mean is that I felt like I hadn't really changed much. Here lately, as I'm looking at my family and thinking about my life, I'm realizing I'm a FAR CRY from that girl. I'm finally seeing that I'm much stronger than I thought I was. And I'm so glad that I'm realizing this...why? I dunno!

Ok, where was I and how did I get on that subject?

Back to my hubby - we're happier now than we were 9 years ago! What more can we ask for?

Ok, got sidetracked with small wonder #3 - and now completely lost my train of thought...

So....Happy Anniversary Honey! I miss you! Come home from work!

No comments: