Monday, September 26, 2005

It's Monday again....

Well, the week is starting over again and I can't decide how I feel about it. I love that the world keeps turning and life keeps moving. I hate how fast time goes these days...it's almost October 2005 - how did this happen? I love all the changing that I see in the kids....and I hate all the changes that I see in the kids. They are growing so quickly and I know that in 20 years I'll be remembering these days and longing for them again. Oh - how to feel!!!! Hmmm...

So far today, we've taken Hunter to preschool, paid for the storage unit that we rent and brought more clothes out of that storage unit for Tanner (shh! don't tell Jeremy). I can't believe that Hunter had so many clothes! WOW - there's tons of stuff to go through. Some of it won't work b/c it's the wrong season, but alot of it will! Now the problem is finding a place to put it!

Jeremy may be going to Pittsburg, PA tonight, just for the night - but I've not heard yet for sure.

We had a great weekend - big church meeting in Owosso - "Super Sabbath" - all Michigan Church of God (Seventh Day)'s get together once a year. It's was a good day. One of the best parts of the day was that I was able to get a break from the kids. Jeremy pretty much took care of Tanner all day - and for the afternoon part, it was just Hunter and me - as the other three stayed home and napped! NICE!!!

Well, enough of my NONSENSE.

No comments: