Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I Got Such A...

boring life! I don't have anything to write about...

This week has had it's good and bad points. It's awesome that Jeremy is home! We missed him alot! It has been an adjustment, only b/c we got used to doing things "our way" - and having to make it work for ALL of us now, has been a little difficult. Certainly not a bad thing, but an adjustment!

It's definitely been busy! Jeremy was off Monday for Labor Day - and that was really nice getting to spend that time together! The kids were happy that he was home for the whole day! Tuesday (was that only yesterday???) we went to SVA girls bb game. Jeremy is the coach, but was unable to be there since he was working 1 & 1/2 hours away. I love to go to the games - in a way it's hard with all three kids - and in a way it's easy - as there's usually someone there to take one or two of them for me! Today I'm going to drop some things off at a church that's collecting for Hurricane Katrina Relief. Just waiting for my cuz to come over and go with.

The rest of this week is going to be busy, yet uneventful - does that make sense? Friday is Jeremy's umm...appt. (No more kids for us!) Then of course, the weekend will just be recovery - which means the kids and I may have to make ourselves scarce - if they can't seem to keep from crawling all over Dad! Also on Friday morning, we have our orientation appt. for Hunter's preschool! I'll save that for another post.

Ok, done now! So, maybe I did have **something** to write about.

No comments: