Sunday, September 04, 2005

He's Home!!!

Jeremy's home!!

He's sleeping right now.......

But hey, he's home!!! Hopefully he'll get off Japan time soon!!!

We went last night to pick him up - he was supposed to get in at 8:00'ish, so we were on our way to get him when he called to say he was delayed in Chicago....bummer. So, we swung by the mall to hang while we waited. I was surprised how well it went with three kids! Tanner was in the umbrella stroller and Hunt & Liz on either side holding to the stroller. They all did really well. We only went in to two stores: Radio Shack (Hunter saw the R/C cars and wanted to check them out) and Claire's (oh, to be 15 again). The highlight of their mall experience was getting to see and use the "little toilet" in the family restroom - they both decided they needed to go twice. (in the same restroom visit) :)

By the time we got home, the kids were out cold and so we all went to bed (I'm hearing snickers from my Yahoo ladies SHH!!). Again, Japan time took it's toll and Jeremy was wide awake - b/c in his world, it was 2p.m. After finally getting to sleep around 2'ish, Tanner was up at 4 and 7 to eat. Love all that sleep I get!

The kids are just beside themselves that Daddy is home! I'm excited for them...and myself, as tomorrow I'll be ducking out of here for a while! Don't know what I'll be doing, but it will be nice to get away for a while.

Ok, done with my book! Gotta go wake Jeremy!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Welcome Home Jeremy!! Glad that you are ultra happy again Amy. :)