Wednesday, February 28, 2007

He Gives Us So Much...11-21-06 (from MySpace)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Thanksgiving. This is my absolute favorite holiday and I'm so excited that we'll be hosting Thanksgiving in our new home.

This year we'll have my aunt Cindy, uncle Rick and cousin Karri. We're also having my uncle Tim, aunt Lisa and their 4 kids: Colby, Madeline, Chloe and Kassidy. It will be a houseful, but I can't wait. I like to "do up" Thanksgiving like the people that already have their Christmas lights lit and Christmas tree up. Hmm..another reason to be thankful I don't celebrate Christmas - I'd be exhausted if I had to "do up" both holidays! LOL
It's amazing how at this time of reflecting on all the wondeful blessings we've received, Satan is working extra hard to make it harder on us to remember. Things just aren't going according to plan and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed and a tad frustrated, but I am working on it.

I hope you don't mind me sharing with you what I'm thankful for this year:

First and foremost: My Savior - without Him, my life would have NO meaning. I would have no reason to get up in the morning.

My FAMILY. They mean the world to me. I would be absolutely lost without them. Jeremy is my best friend. My children are the second reason I get up in the morning. I could go on and on, but I know that those of you who are mothers (and fathers) understand just how much my kids mean to me!

My friends. I'm not the kind of person that has a great big circle of friends...but I do have several wonderful friends that I love very much. God has blessed me.

My church family. I LOVE you Owosso people. And I love that all of you have made me want to call this place HOME.

There's so much more....but I'm going to quit for now. God has richly blessed me and my family. We are so thankful for His Love.May God bless all of you during this Thanksgiving season.

No comments: