Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Toes Are Frozen 12-07-06 (from MySpace)

Apparently I'm not supposed to share my week with you. I just had a bunch of stuff typed up... and hit a funky key and lost it all.

Let me see if I can condense it for you:

Monday: Jeremy left for Chicago. Tuesday: took kids to gymnastics, tried to buy them snacks, no wallet. Check at home, no wallet. Go back to gymnastics class, no wallet. Go pick up Tanner from Uncle Tim's. Hunter throws up on the way. Get paper towels from Uncle Tim. Clean Hunter up enough to get home. Go home the old way...waste 10 minutes and almost hit a deer. Hunter throws up AGAIN before arriving home. Get Hunter cleaned up and kids on couch in front of TV. Look for wallet again. Talk to Jeremy. Decide that someone at gymnastics had to have stolen my wallet out of my purse. (I was stupid and left it under my chair while taking Liz to potty) Feeling really stressed out about this. Still talking to Jeremy...and see my wallet on the counter in the kitchen under the calendar. OH YEAH! I remember now why it was in there. Stupid insurance company! Feeling much better. Put the kids to bed. I had plans earlier in the day to put kids down that night and really clean up my upstairs and get tons of launrdy done. LOL With all that happened that evening: I poured myself a huge Pepsi, turned on the TV in the bedroom and zoned out until I fell asleep on my bed. That was just Tuesday.
Wednesday: Kept Hunter home. He's fine ALL day. Still got NOTHING done around the house. Got nothing done last night except to get Hunter's vomit covered coat washed.

TODAY: My toes are frozen. Why? Took Hunter to school. Came home. Was locked out of house. It's stinkin' cold out there. Put kids back in warm van. Remember that I had the window in the kitchen open yesterday and didn't remember locking it. Thank goodness. Finally pry the window open standing on Pepper's dog house. Got ladder out of shed b/c dog house isn't tall enough, climb in window. Get kids in house. Put ladder back. Pick up snow covered purse in backyard. My toes are frozen and they hurt.

Will it ever end??

Going now to find some cheese for my whine.

Have a great day!!

No comments: