Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I want my Mommy!! 10-19-06 (from MySpace)

So - this whole living 900'ish miles from my mother is just not working out for me at all. Yes, of course, I miss her. That is forever true, but having lived in a different state than her for the past years...I'm a big girl now, this is not my issue.

I miss my mommy today b/c I need a babysitter! LOL I don't get out much (he, and it usually shows). I hardly ever use a sitter - the kids just go along...grocery shopping, kid doc and dentist visits, I lug them around. I'm cool with this! It's usually just a waste of my time to cart them to a sitter, go to an appt. or grocery shopping and them go get them.
HOWEVER, when I do need one, I have a hard time finding one. Not that people aren't willing, but there always seems to be some reason that they can't (...hmm..or maybe they aren't willing...; >)

So - tomorrow night, I actually get to go see a christian comedian with a good friend. I'm really looking forward to it...I need someone from 3:30 p.m. until Jeremy gets home. Any takers???I want my mommy!

No comments: