Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Made a decision...MySpace 2-26-07 (from MySpace)

Hello Friends!! I am putting this in my blog and also posting a bulletin to read my blog so that hopefully all of my friends will see this SOON.

I have decided to delete my MySpace account. For MYSELF (29 years YOUNG), I don't think there's anything wrong with MySpace. I have enjoyed meeting up with new friends (March2005Babies, HC, etc), old friends (Sequoyah HS, Carousel Day Care, etc.), church friends and even several family members. I love that we've been able to connect and keep in better touch. I will REALLY miss being able to do this. For this reason, I DON'T want to delete. But there's a greater good involved.

I am a member of the Church of God (7th Day) located in XXXX, XXXX (LOL - most of you know where I am!) - this is the same location as a christian boarding school where the students are not allowed to participate on MySpace. I do understand the dangers that MySpace can present to young pre-teens and teenagers...even young adults. I see these students EVERY week and I really need to be a better example in all that I do around them. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that everyone that is a member of our church should delete. This is a personal decision I'm making for me. I hope you all understand. I'll be deleting my account in THREE days (Thursday, March 1).

I'll miss you and would love for anyone and everyone that is interested to email me at aesjls1996@yahoo.com so that I will have your email and be able to continue to be in touch with you! This is a temporary account and I'll be emailing you back from my main account.

Thanks everyone!!
Have a great day!
I'll miss seeing you around "mySpace"!
Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog ! This is my first time reading it.So i had to comment. Keep up the good work.Oh and as a fellow myspacer, check out MySpaceScams.com