Saturday, January 09, 2010

Wordly Wise - Which book?

LOL - I decided to switch Hunter from A Beka spelling to Wordly Wise, in hopes that he will enjoy it more and not dread spelling every day! I still am unsure about which book he's supposed to use...I've ordered two. Book B and Book 3. Hopefully, I'll get Book 3 in the next couple of days and I can compare the two.

There is one thing that, if I choose to use Book B, I'm going to have to change. There are stories as part of the exercises that contain discussion of evolution. The kids already know a little about evolution - but I don't want it in their school work. So, I'm going to have to be sure to check out the stories before he reads!!

We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Best of luck....Joshua is doing very well with Wordly Wise since switching. Let us know how it goes.