Friday, August 19, 2005

Japan

So, it's 10:30 a.m. and we've already been to the airport, gotten pancakes from McD's and I've checked in with my Yahoo group. Jeremy's off to Japan today. He left the airport this morning (Friday, 8/19) and will get to Tokoyo (ok, so I've spelled that two different ways now just this morning, I wonder which is the right way??) on Saturday afternoon - Japan time. He's going to be tired losing a day, he'll be tired!!!

I am very happy and excited for him. This is considered "training' for him, but really he could be the one doing the training! This is actually more of a - "you've done a great job, thank you for your hard work" trip. I'm very proud of him. I really hope that he enjoys himself, as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

On the other hand, I am slightly jealous that he gets to be bachelor in another country! When do I get my "thanks for your hard work" trip LOL. OH yeah, in 18 years, right? Ok, just having a small pitty party - excuse my vent!

Thankfully, I've got lots of friends that have offered to help with the kids and even just offered their home so we can get out of the house every now and then.

Ok, signing off.

No comments: