Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ok, it's time...

He's been in Japan long enough...

Day 9 and I've had enough.
In truth, things are going very well, it's just today thats been a bit crazy. Liz has decided that she doesn't need to listen...blatantly ignores me and gives me major attitude. Isn't that supposed to start when she's 13??? Of course, she's also moody as all get out and that's not supposed to start for another 11 years either.

Hunter is getting somewhat better - after his meltdown a couple of days ago. You know, I watch the nanny shows and say a prayer of thanksgiving that my kids aren't like that. Wednesday night...my kid was like that. He hit, pulled hair, scratched and kicked....ME. He was pissed and letting me know it. We had quite the time that night. I also watch those nanny shows and blame the parents....ok, so what does that say about me? OUCH - that was a punch in the face!

Tanner is Tanner - a baby that needs 24/7, but he's doing very well. Starting to sleep longer at night too, so that's a big plus!

Ok, done venting....

No comments: