Thursday, August 18, 2005

Trying this again...

So, I started "blogging" a while back. OK, I think I posted once. But I've noticed more and more bloggers in my yahoo group and I certainly can't be left out.

Hopefully, I'll post once a day - what about? Who knows! Maybe just that I'm having a boring day and needed something to do - or maybe that one new thing that my infant learned to do.

Anyway - that's it's for now, as my infant has decided he needs me....and of course, housework is always calling my name.


Edited to add: that one thing that my infant has learned to do? Cry like I'm killin' him until I pick him up - and then - poof, he's fine! GRRR.... what have I created?

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I think all of our infants do that!! LOL If anyone were around us, they'd think that we were beating Miss E within an inch of her life! *sigh*