Sunday, August 21, 2005

News from Japan

So, Jeremy called this morning at 3:15 a.m. I had just gotten up with Tanner (who just wouldn't settle down and go back to sleep). So, as I'm headed in the living room the phone rings. I guess Tanner just wanted to talk to Dad.

It was 4:15p.m. for Jeremy - he had just gotten back to his hotel from spending the day out and about with the guy from St. Louis. He purchased some souvenirs for me and Hunter (well, Hunter's gift is also for Jeremy), he still has to find something for Liz. He got me a scarf and a bookmark. The scarf sounds so pretty, I can't wait to see it!

He's having a good time. They went to "elecronic city" (I think is what he called it). Just blocks and blocks of electronic stores (so, Amy B...this is why you had that mental picture! LOL). He ate breakfast at a Denny's type place - just the usual eggs/bacon/toast type place - but one thing that is different - everything comes with a salad. He must not have known this b/c he told me it had Italian dressing - so not what he would have ordered. The guy that is from St. Louis told him that he's only eating at McDonalds - so Jeremy was a bit disappointed. I told him to just go eat on his own.

Well that's all for now. I'm glad that he's having a great time. And I can't wait until he calls again.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Too many it seems!! He's back on the third of Sept...and it's too early in the a.m. for me to do math in my head. LOL...

Thanks for asking!