Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm so OVER it!

Snow, that is.

Sure, it's pretty. Sure, it's fun. Most of all, it can be a symbol of forgiveness. Wiping the slate clean. Cleansing.

Today - it's just a nuisance. How does someone *coughsputtercough...me* get stuck in her OWN driveway in extremely POWDERY snow? le sigh.... At least it was AFTER taking the kids to school....they got there, now how to get them home? LOL I'm letting some ice melt do it's job and hopefully that will work. I've shoveled, shoveled and shoveled some more. I've pushed, pushed and pushed some more (NOT the van, the push broom!). We'll see if the ice melt will help!

Seriously, didn't I live in NEW ENGLAND for three years? I guess it's the whole: you can take the girl out of the south, but not the south out of the girl! And yes, I did this last year too! HAHAHA

Today's Lesson:
It's ok to laugh at yourself...LAUGH at YOURSELF! Because you know the whole block is laughing at you - you may as well join the fun!


No comments: