Friday, January 07, 2011

TGIF!!! For shore!!!!

Ahhh....it's Friday. I have a love/hate relationship with Fridays.

I 75% LOVE them. For several reasons:

~ Jeremy comes home!
~ The kids are home for two days!
~ The next day is Sabbath and I NEED THAT DAY! (First: it's a day to worship our Lord, Second: it's a day that I can sit around and do nothing, but NOT feel guilty about it! LOL)

I 25% HATE them!

~ The rushing around preparing for the Sabbath
~ The rushing around preparing for Jeremy's return - I have to actually be SERIOUS about cleaning the house! Have to actually do something with the piles.
~ ....ok, that's all, but those still equal 25%!

Anyway - overall, Friday is a GOOD day!!

Some side notes:

* Change is a'comin'. Good change.

....eh, that's all I got.

And now you can go back to your lives, knowing that you just read a bunch of nothing (and experienced first hand what I do when I'm procrastinating!).

Happy Friday!



No comments: