Thursday, January 06, 2011

My children...

are wonderful, perfect little human beings. They never argue with me or each other. They are always polite to each other and so very thoughtful when they spend time together. They always want what is best for each other and never tattle on each other. They eat their vegetables and never ask for dessert. They listen the very first time. They ask to exercise daily. They do their homework as soon as they walk in from school and ALWAYS hang up their coats/jackets right away.

They have an immaculate bathroom. Their rooms are spotless.

OUCH! oh...sorry, just pinched myself awake. Beautiful dream is over.

I need a vacation.

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

Proverbs 14:4 Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox.
:)

Troy said...

Wow... I thought you were talking about my kids at first then I realized you were being sarcastic. LOL!!!