Monday, January 17, 2011

Sunday was a basement-overhauling, Monopoly-playing, family-togetherness kind of day....


Jeremy's been trying to get me to clean up the basement ever since we stopped homeschooling. Just walking in to that room overwhelms me to the point of the room spinning and me throwing up my hands and walking out. A few weeks ago, we did manage to get most of "my stuff" (homeschooling materials) over to the other side of the basement and set up a playroom of sorts for the kids. Anyway - we all traipsed down Sunday and did some clutter-kickin'. Looks GREAT! The kids have their playroom and on the other side, I have a space for scrap booking! YAY!! I may have pictures added later....and I might not.

Then there was MONOPOLY! Game night!! We ALL had a blast playing Monopoly with Daddy! Daddy lost....badly. Tanner was a real estate mogul (I think I'm using that word right). He secured Park Place and Boardwalk...and had houses on them. Got some fun pics....

Lizzie likes to collect the Railroads...if those are the only ones she gets, she's happy!!! Although, you should ask her how much she likes New York Avenue!!


Hunter likes to play sans shirt. It must work for him, he did pretty well for himself this game!


Tanner was kicking our booties in real estate! He was our big winner and he's 5!


And, unfortunately, Daddy was our big loser. The game ended when he landed on Tanner's Boardwalk w/ a house!





1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Good times!