Sunday, January 09, 2011

Our weekend...

in tidbits:

^^Hunter and Tanner sang at church on Sabbath - they did a FANTASTIC job of singing with the Newsboys to He Reigns. This has been in the works for a few months now. They totally nailed it.

^^Had a delicious meal and GREAT visiting with family. Jeremy's mom fixed us such a YUMMY lunch of roast and "the fixin's". Such a relaxing afternoon!

^^Watched the Chiefs get beat at the ILs....fixed a toilet....(oh wait, I actually did NONE of that, I went to a baby shower! Jeremy and the kiddos did that!

BEST TWO MOMENTS OF WEEKEND:

^^Watched Jeremy help Hunter with his homework. He doesn't get to do that normally. It was wonderful to see!

^^Had a family "dance party" after we finished the new Karate Kid. We ALL got into it. Yes, Jeremy and I looked like fools. It was SOOO fun....and Tanner can bust a move!





1 comment:

H, L and T's Grandma said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!! And tell Hunter and Tanner that I am so proud of them and I can't wait to hear them for myself!!! aaand....hooray for the "dance party"....sounds like everyone was a-movin' and a-groovin'!!! Great family fun! (((((HUGS))))) to all of you!