Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's the first day of...

March! Where in the world has the time gone??? WOW!

I'm going to try to be regular in posting here. Not really sure how many poeple are actually reading, but I guess it will be nice to have this stuff in writing for posterity (is that the right word?).

It's snowing here right now...supposed to be pretty bad today I think. Goody. Now, if it cancels school for me for tomorrow, then I might be able to forgive...Yes, I would be happy if school were cancelled and no, I'm not crazy! I have to drive Hunter to school every day. It's only 10 minutes away, but since he attends school in a school district that we do not live in, he can't ride a bus (not sure I'd let him even if we were within the district). Anyway - that's twice a day - getting the kids out. Not always fun...who am I kidding?, not ever FUN. Starting next year, I'll be doing this drop off/pick up THREE TIMES PER DAY and will continue for the next 4 years. Liz will be in 1/2 day preschool and then 1/2 day Kindergarten. And when Liz goes to First, Tanner will be in 1/2 preschool and then 1/2 day Kindergarten! What was I thinking??? LOL

Ok, so now that I have the "mindless" stuff out of the way...I guess I need to get on with my day!!

No comments: