Monday, March 19, 2007

My Gym Partner's a Lisa

YAY! Maybe this will get my act together!! I now have a new workout partner!! Lisa and I will be meeting 2-3 times/week to workout together! YAY! Pilates, Tae Bo...etc. I'm hoping this will get my motivation in gear! I did walk this morning...but only for 15 minutes (and that's being generous - cause it was actually only 14 minutes - but 15 just looks better!! dontchathink?).

I've not had any pop today! And I've been drinking water!! Am trying really hard to get through this week! I am determined to make it happen - no matter how hard it may seem! I know that if I can prove myself this week - then next week will be a piece of cake!!

I still plan to hit the treadmill on our off days - and maybe even on the days we work out - we'll see!!

Wish me luck!! I've lost it before - I'll do it again!

Edited to add - NO, my kids do not watch this cartoon!!

No comments: