Monday, March 05, 2007

My baby

is a sickie. Tanner has been running a temperature since yesterday afternoon. I feel so bad for the little guy. When the meds wear off, he's just so pitiful. Hopefully today is the last of it, but if he's still running the temp tomorrow, we'll be off to the doctor...

which leads me to my mini-rant of the day.

It's so frustrating that stupid people make life harder for me. Our doctor's first line of defense for coughs and such is breathing treatments. Well, I'm in need of new accessories for our nebulizer. I learned that now you have to have a prescription to get EVEN the accessories (not the meds). What a pain that is!!! I usually start them on treatments to avoid the doctor...so frustrating!! The reason for the new rule of having a scrip is that some people are using them to inhale drugs/bad stuff I guess. How dumb can you be??? GRRR! Thanks - for making my life a bit harder!!

Ok - end rant!!

No comments: