Friday, March 02, 2007

trying something

new...

I'm hoping to start getting paid to blog. But I need to get some more blogs posted! So today's first post will be about...getting paid to blog. I'm looking forward to trying this out! I think it's something I can definitely do and maybe make a little cash...hoping so anyway. Of course, I need more traffic around here and I'm not really sure how to go about getting that! If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to hearing them. Of course, that means SOMEONE has to actually be reading my blog and I'm really not even sure if there is! LOL We'll see, I guess!

More on this as it develops...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK MAYBE YOU SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU PUT OUT ON THE AIRWAVES . WHAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SHOULD BE YOURS AND YOUR HUSBAND. SO GET A GRIP ON LIFE ASK YOUR FATHER (GOD) TO TAKE YOUR TROUBLES A ND HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH. SO PRAYING FOR YOU

Amy said...

Thanks so much for the prayers - as I truly believe in my Father God and can always use His help. Now, I would love to know exactly what problems you're talking about!! Apparently, I'm out of the loop here!! Have a great day!