Friday, March 02, 2007

Pepper...

is on her last leg!! Walking on thin ice. Hanging on by a thread.

The poor dog - and I'm not talking about her health. She appears to be healthy as ever...but she's driving us INSANE. There are only two things that are keeping me from giving her the boot this minute. Lizzie and concern for Pepper's well-being.

Lizzie - the girl will be heartbroken. I just don't know if I can do that to her. When we got rid of Hank, she cried for two days. We had only had that dog for about 3 weeks. We've had Pepper now for around 8 months. She may never recover. :)

Pepper - my biggest concern is getting her to a family that will treat her well. I just can't stand the thought of her being mistreated.

BUT - if she chews up another one of Jeremy's tools - he may take matters into his own hands!! (DISCLAIMER: he would NEVER hurt her).

No comments: