Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday...

another day, another dollar. Wait, I don't get paid!

Except in LOVE, Hugs and Kisses!! I love being a MOM!

Well, today's been an okay day so far! My night seemed like it would never end...I think I saw the clock at 1, 3 something, 4 something, 5 something...you get the picture. One bright spot was that I got a shower this morning!! Yes - I do shower EVERYDAY, it's just not always first thing in the morning...usually it's after I walk on treadmill after taking Hunter to school. And it's really hard to get one in early if Jeremy's out of town - but the kids had mercy on me and slept!! Thank Goodness!! Yes, I realize none of you care about the above...quit reading if it bothers you! LOL!

Got Hunter off to school and Liz, Tanner and I went to story hour. We read about bikes today. Cute books...most of the kids really didn't care. But they were quiet and sat through them. Off to the craft/snack room. We made bicycle helmets out of milk jugs and ate fruit snacks and drank juice. YUM. Helmets are REALLY cute!!! You can SO tell they are milk jugs! HAHA.

After story hour, we had more than an hour to kill before picking up Hunter from school so we hit Good Will. Their selection is really not that good...so we headed to Salvation Army. I love Salvation Army. And today's discounts were good! I got Liz a 1 shirt, 1 dress and snow bib overalls for next winter. Hunter got two pair of pants (to replace his high waters) and I got a bag of books for less than $6. Today was fill a bag of books for a $1. Love Salvation Army!!!

Picked up Hunter and went home for lunch. Yummy PB&J and cheetos - with milk (well, one thing had to be sorta healthy!).

OK - done rambling. Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. Daddy comes home tonight!! Kids are excited!! Although they may be more excited about the fact that's it's only one more day until skating!

No comments: