Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ready to have

more energy. UGH. Just feeling very blah lately and on top of that, I have a cold that comes and goes. I start to feel better, then it hits me again.

What's been up here?

Tanner's finally better...medically, anyway! Once his fever broke, he turned into...I don't even know what. Lots of crying, lots of grumping, lots of snot. Lots of cranky...and he was bad too. Just kidding. That was all him. He seems to be improving in that area. I think he was just preparing us for what happens after Friday - The Terrible Twos. Yes, he turns 2 on Friday - I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? He's getting so big - using so many words and just growing up SO quickly. I want my wittle baby. Wait...he was NEVER little. We'll probably just celebrate Sat. afternoon with family. Something simple.

Lizzie's doing well - same ole, same ole (you know, I never know how to spell that expression? Anyone?, did I spell "ole" right?). She loves to wear her princess outfits...all the time. Even tho' we keep it at 67 degrees in the house. Doesn't bother her at all!! She's VERY talkative and if there's no one to talk to? No worries, she'll have a chat with herself. The girl doesn't quit!!

Hunter's Spring pictures were on Monday. I bought him a new shirt...it was too big. But he still wore it and he still looked way cute. I am glad that it was a pic from the waist up...'cause he was wearin' some HIGH WATERS!!(to be said with a serious southern drawl!!) Wowsers..gotta go get some clothes from the basement!! He's finally giving Lego Star Wars some resting time. He still plays, but not every waking minute that he's allowed to!! Yes, he was obsessed for a while.

Jeremy's in Detroit for tonight...we miss him! AND - we're really looking forward to Thursday evening! Thursday evening, Jeremy and I get to show off how OLD we're getting. Hunter's school is having a skating party. Yes, ROLLER SKATING. I'll post on update on Friday - to let you all know how many bones were broken.

Well - off to get the kids outside. It's a GORGEOUS day out today. First day in a LONG time that they've gotten to play outside. We're going to go enjoy it!!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: