Monday, March 26, 2007

Our Weekend

What a busy weekend we had! Lots of stuff going on - and while it was all fun, I'm glad it's over. Time to get back to normal!

This weekend was Spring Vale Academy's Alumni Weekend - and while I'm not alumni, I still enjoy participating in the services. I get to see lots of old friends - and sometimes even make new ones. These kinds of meetings are right up my alley!! Saturday night and Sunday were filled with volley ball and basketball games that were played by alumni and current students. One good thing about not being alumni - I don't have to play...not just a good thing for me, but for EVERYONE! lol

We did get to get some yard work done on Sunday, which was really nice. It was mostly just cleaning up a bit, reorganizing shed, etc. I'm excited that Spring is finally here!! I'm ready for warmer weather!! OH! Look at what we're considering getting!! OK - so I was hoping to find a picture, but no such luck - Think: giant wagon meets garden cart meets Jeremy. Basically it's a garden cart - carries up to 1000 pounds. Looks like a wagon. It will serve two purposes (provided Jeremy empties it after he uses it ). I will get to use it as a wagon for the kids! I've been looking at getting one, but I can't find one that will comfortably hold three kids and then some!! I'm so excited! We won't get it for a couple of weeks, but I'm already giddy about it.

No comments: