Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Slim Me Fast...

Well, I'm trying it again. I guess I really only use Slim Fast to jump start my weightloss...when I notice that I'm losing, it gives me motivation. I've never stayed on Slim Fast very long!! Today is Day #1...and of course, I was REALLY wanting FOOD at lunch time. I considered eating, but I've got to bite the bullet and get this underway. So - Slim Fast for lunch. I like to buy the powder, instead of the cans. For one - it's WAY WAY cheaper. I can get twice as many shakes out of a can of powder - than the average package of cans...did that make sense? LOL Anyway - then I add ice!! YUMMMY shakes!

We'll see how it goes this time. I'm feeling good about it...

Speaking of heatlhy eating and exercise: First day of Tae Bo with Lisa was yesterday! Hurting today, but still got on the treadmill for one mile! YAY!

Cross you fingers that I stick with it this time! I think I can, I think I can!

No comments: