Friday, March 16, 2007

Skating...

well, it was much better than last time. At the beginning of the school year, I took Hunter and Lizzie by myself...and vowed never to do that again. I hurt SOOO bad - just skating around with them. OUCH... Never, I repeat, never take two beginners around a rink ALONE.

Last night was much better. Jeremy had Hunter most of the night - when Hunter wanted on the rink. We both shared Lizzie. Hunte's not so into it...we think he's afraid to fall - therefore would rather be on the carpet - pretending to be a speed skater (but in slow motion! - hilarious).

Lizzie did AWESOME!!! She was really picking up on it! I was proud!! I wish I would have taken a camera - but, with both Jeremy and I skating it was probably good that I didn't. I bit the dust about 4 times...no worries, Liz broke my fall. Just kidding!!

All in all, we had a great time. The dudes left with glow sticks, fake lips, a small teddy bear (itty bitty tiny) and...oh a tiny plastic snake. We ate pizza, popcorn and drank Pop - yes, I know - even after getting a good report on teeth the same day...Jeremy bought them candy too. Goof ball! But it was a special night and we brushed as soon as we got home...and flossed!!

Have a great weekend...you won't hear from me again probably, as I have to get ready for a house-full of people tomorrow...and we'll be busy visiting!!

Actually, you will hear from me one more time at some point - Today is Tanner's birthday!!

No comments: