Thursday, December 02, 2010

5 things I learned from Facebook

I have been going back through my facebook trying to save as many things that I posted about my kids as possible. Facebook is my only documentation on many of the things that fly out of their mouths. As I was reading through (getting very frustrated b/c every once in a while my page would reset and take me back to TODAY - hitting that "older posts" button gets OLD after a while!), these thoughts came to mind:

1. My kids are funny.

2. I misspelled ALOT of words in my posts - technology has ruined my spelling and grammar skillz.

3. Thursdays are GREAT days!! I very often got a Hello/Good Morning Sunshine message - and they always made my day! Thanks Andrea!

4. I've watched too much "TV" this past year - too many late nights watching LOST, 24 and ALIAS. Sigh...I've moved on!!.............. to Psych!

5. I have many wonderful Prayer Warrior friends! So thankful for this.

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Good post. I miss that 'Like' button too:)