Saturday, December 18, 2010

Don't Mess With Mama Bear....

I've had a mama bear moment before, but it's been a couple of years ago. Just had another....feeling proud, feeling empowered, feeling afraid that my house might get egged tonight.... LOL - ok, maybe only a little afraid.

When did it become cool to make nasty comments to kids for no good reason? And the potty mouths? I would say mid to late teens. And they, of course, deny saying anything...but here's the thing, my kids wouldn't even know how to make something like that up. At least they know I'm watching and listening....ahrghrh.......

It just makes me sad that kids/teens are like this...

......and that's reason number 12 to go back to homeschooling soon!


1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Way to go Amy!
What's a little egg on a house anyway, right? ;)