Friday, December 03, 2010

A Couple of Tanner's Firsts


Tanner had his very first school program right before Thanksgiving. They all looked so cute in their Pilgrim and Native American costumes! Here are a few pictures:


This is the best picture I could get of the whole group. I got there 15 minutes early thinking I could get a good seat...apparently, everyone else got there 1/2 hour early! Learned my lesson!


Tanner is the little Native American looking straight on.
His teacher, Mrs. Pruitt, is in the white!


Tanner also went on his first field trip - just yesterday!!! They went to Union Station in KC to see a production of Junie B. Jones Jingle Bells, Batman Smells. I think he had a great time!


Tanner on the bus - with his friend Tanner. LOL Yes, you read that right!

His class at Union Station.

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Looks like fun.