Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's DONE!

Hunter's blanket is finally finished! Whew....I have been working on this blanket on and off (more off than on, obviously!) for the past year. So glad to be done - Hunter will be glad too!!

However - take a look at this. I have such a problem with keeping my projects from "growing". Sigh...I think I've made a couple of blankets that have been an actual square or rectangle, but it's not this one!! LOL


See my foot? The blanket should have ended right about there...UGH...look how off I am!
LOL Thankfully, Hunter doesn't care!



Now - on to continue what appears to be my 10 year project! The very first blanket I started - right about 3 years ago - isn't anywhere NEAR finished. I got a bit ambitious (or just nuts). When it is finally finished, it will probably fit a King size bed. Yep - King. And, what's even more nuts is I chose to use a SINGLE crochet. Single? I've been working on it now for three years (off and on, I get bored with it and move on to another blanket) and it's not even 1/4 of the way finished! But - it should be pretty when it's all done. Let's hope that the yarn I used will still be in production....hmm...

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Congrats on finishing it.