Friday, December 17, 2010

Jeremy's coming home!

The kids and I are excited that Jeremy will be home tomorrow night! He's been in Germany for the last two weeks and we're READY to see him! I am happy he doesn't have these kinds of trips very often. I am used to the M-F, but I don't like it at all when it includes weekends!

In other exciting news: today was the last day of school for the kids, until 2011. YAY! While school is going well for them - and I'm getting lots done at home - I have missed them and am so excited to have them home with me for the next couple of weeks! Hopefully, Jeremy gets to spend one of those weeks with us as well!

Happy Sabbath-eve!


1 comment:

H, L and T's Grandma said...

So glad your wait is almost over!! Tell Jeremy "Welcome Home" for us too. Today was Dan's and Kiera's last day of school also. They don't know what they are going to do with themselves for "TWO WHOLE WEEKS!" I've suggested lots of things.... help me clean house, read, play outside, read, do puzzles, read, play with Nate and Cora, read.... not sure they're catching my drift just yet!!! Really hope they get into reading in a big way...if the break is boring enough maybe they'll at least give it a try!!! Any other suggestions would be appreciated!! Have a good weekend! Love ya'll.