Thursday, December 30, 2010

...bits & pieces....

Here's some randomness -

~ Jeremy bought a new element for the stove today...YAY!! I can make cookies for New Years!

~ Speaking of New Years - we'll be spending New Years Day Night with the Babbitts. Yeah, not quite the same as NYE, but it will work! We never stay up anymore past midnight anyway, so who cares if the party is the next day? I'm just happy we have an excuse to eat junk food!....oh - and spend time with friends - yeah, that too!

~ Jeremy also bought me a new Shark Steam Mop today. The man spoils me. And I must say I am EXTREMELY happy with it. That was the fastest and easiest time I've ever had mopping the floors...and they look fantastic! I might actually mop once a week now...(did I just admit something there??) Of course, as Murphy/fate/luck/*insert appropriate phrase here* would have it, Hunter spilled "cereal milk" about an 1/2 hour after I mopped! And you know "cereal milk", right...the kind that is extra sticky. yay...

~ Tomorrow, Jen (that Babbitt girl) and I are taking the kiddos to Great Wolf Lodge (yeah, NO swimming!!) to play some kind of cool, magic-y, get to use wands - kind of game. We'll probably be there ALL DAY. Great way to tire the kiddos out and fun way to pass the time away while Daddy is out of town.

~ Speaking of Daddy, we have been SO BLESSED to have had Jeremy home with us SO much these past couple of weeks!! It's so very rare that he is here during the week. We got to have him home ALL of last a week and 1/2 of this one! He left today headed for Delaware and will return Friday, mid-morning.

~ Hunter, Tanner & Lizzie made their first video today that they want to put on youtube. I thought Hunter was giving a tutorial on "how to be a Ninja" using Tanner as a prop. Lizzie was the videographer. As I began to watch the video - it's apparent that it's a video on "how to beat up the "prop" Ninja-style. A little too rough, IMO...but of course, said prop (AKA Tanner) thought it was awesome and didn't have a problem getting thrown to the floor or a karate chop to the gut. Sigh...

~ I am feeling like a terrible daughter. I forgot to call my dad on his birthday. The next morning, I told my Mom that I would be call him that afternoon/evening. Yeah, that was two days ago and I still didn't get him called. BAD DAUGHTER!!!! So - this is for my DAD!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! DAD!!!! We love you!!!

Hmm...and now I can't get rid of this font or bold-ness!

Guess that's a good reason to close this post...
Happy Thursday!!!!!!!

No comments: