Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I have just discovered...

The Sing-Off - on Hulu.com

Life is good!!!

Edited to add:

Ok, I have cookies to make, the LR to straighten (b/c it was spotless when the kids got home from school and now it's not!), dinner dishes to do - and I can't stop watching this show. I have to admit that I'm a closet Glee fan, but these performances are blowing Glee out of the water. Wow. Did I mention that I'm enjoying The Sing-Off?

This performance just blew me away:


There's a bit of an intro, but it's good too!



3 comments:

H, L and T's Grandma said...

Hey Amy,
I've watched that show for the last couple of weeks. Didn't know anything about it until I went up to Bill's and Tricia's while they were watching... So went back up there on the next Monday and then got dad to watch it with me on the following Wednesday. Forgot it this past Monday, but watched tonight. Music was outstanding! Which group do you like best? Joy likes "The Backbeats", I like them and "Committed"...don't know who I hope wins!!

Camellia said...

Hey Cousin - they ARE good, aren't they? You should go to NBC and vote for them. So many of the finalists are so good, but I think the biggest diff was that Street Corner didn't put any "raunch" in any of their songs - even the "old guys" and the "church boys" flirted with that - a bit disappointing. Yeah, I would totally listen to a Street Corner Symphony cd...

LilRedJo said...

Love it too!